Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day One

Looks like the weather has changed. Perhaps I'll go mow. It might take away some of my anxiety and angst about not being employed and having a viable source of income other than plasma donation. Ten years ago I would have thought of someone living life the way I do as a complete loser. But now here I am. Everyday it's a battle of self-hatred versus hope. Hope has won every time, but I've never had much hope about anything really, so what little hope I have is fading. Every day I feel an oppressive weight pressing down further. It sucks because even when I had a job, I never had any money. So what's the point of working? The American dream is a lie, and does not come true anymore. It's all so pointless and useless. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

2 comments:

  1. Hey my good friend! Don't feel too bad. This weather is depressing me, too.

    By the way, I liked the Talking Tina pic much better. She's a good friend of mine, by the way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how long before that freaky Sunn - er - prom queen - er - troll comes over here and starts making threats and smart remarks under other people's names?

    I'm going to bite the fuck out of her the next time I see her. Or him (which ever one he/she is that day). Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete